Monday, July 11, 2011

Elementary....

I have been working on Naiad for some time now and testing few things on the go.
As of now, most of the tests have similar principles as I need to check all the possibilities for one of my projects but as soon as I can get over with this, I guess I have all the time to work on some better/interesting effects.

This is a test where a water character is running on a pavement and sort of disappears from the scene towards the end. At the moment I have just stopped the emission at a particular frame (as an alternative) but I guess I could make it behave in a different way for that.


I guess I'm slacking off..the idea of writing another post doesn't really excite me for now(lots of work left)..so thought would probably add in another naiad test here..

No comments: