Saturday, August 14, 2010

volumetric ramblings....!!

Its been so long since i published my last post....i have a feeling i've forgotten how to type..
which is well reflected in my degraded sense of humour :D

Well nothing much to put up as of now....been scripting and experienting with different stuff..
just started dabbling with OpenFrameworks and already loving it..I hope i'll be able to put up something better and more entertaining next time :)

I have been thinking about writing/implementing Fluid solvers, crowd simulations etc for some time now..and i believe soon i shall have enough confidence to take up the challenge head on..

Work has been keeping me super busy ;) so dont really have nice renders with me....what i do have are some flipbooks and stuff...speaking of which..i recall..






i wrote a Houdini python SOP for reading Volume data stored in binary format..and since I have nothing else to put up right now..i guess i'll publish it..
I would also like to implement the same using the HDK..

At the moment, i'm trying to focus on OpenFrameworks....so here i go back to my linux box..
until next time..


No comments: