Thursday, January 28, 2010

its gonna rain on me....soon enough

well its been quite some time since I published my last post here..
never been this irregular before..will try to make up for it though..

new discoveries..yes I do feel like some explorer exploring the unknown..everyday I get to learn/see something that I would not have otherways dabbled into due to my own reservations or lack of courage to take up such daunting tasks..

since last few days i have found the courage to experiment with stuff which does require quite a lot of patience and devotion..I have been experimenting with Fluids..trying to understand how a basic fluid solver behaves..how can I implement the Navier Stokes equations for Fluid Dynamics..

another stuff I have been trying to concentrate upon is the implementation of Path Finding Algorithms and their implementation in Houdini..I would love to try and come up with a basic-intermediate level Artificial Intelligence implementation in Houdini using a mix of these algorithms and try to build up on them..
I have already started my research on the same and if all goes well, I would be sharing my ideas and implementations by publishing it out here..

at the same time I have already started out with the RSL (Renderman Shading Language) and am also experimenting with its Houdini counterpart VEX..

there's nothing too significant to show at the moment..but I would love to get things published as and when I keep making some progress with these..(its pretty difficult to take out time after a long day's work....haha)

until next time..
adiĆ³s :)

No comments: